Lycalis adds a different flavour …
Lycalis' consultants offer a unique skill set for clients in the global pharmaceutical industry having worked for innovative biopharmaceutical companies with global reach and for the generics industry, both in line management roles and project management functions.
Their leadership of development and medical affairs projects from research-to-development transition to life-cycle management of blockbuster drugs results in a deep understanding for interfaces within the corporation and with external stakeholders.
Their focus on CNS indications gives them access to a strong network in academia and industry, in particular in neurological indications like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or stroke.
Lycalis' consultants add a distinctive perspective to development projects, licensing opportunities, due diligences or interim management having:
- led R2D transisition and mature life-cycle projects
- managed line and project
- worked across technological platforms like biologics, non-biological complex drugs and small molecules
- led collaborative projects across geographies like Japan, US, and Europe
- managed reports in both, the US and Europe
- developed first-in-class compounds, follow-on compounds, and generics
- faced and solved challenges due to tight budgets, multiple safety issues, and diversity